Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sabado night is always Sabado night


Well, we had fun! Last Saturday night was really awesome. Lots of food, drinks and pictures we captured. The scenario seems like "The Skins" hehe. Partying all night. Woooo, fun! Of course I ran away from home without asking any permission to my parents. Anyway, I've already knew that they wont allow me to go at the middle of the night though. So be a smart thinker, together with me, I brought the keys of the house. Haha! Hey, by the way, here's some of the photos..


















Unfortunately they were all drunk. Including me! Bading vomited anywhere around the room where we slept. Rude was he! We woke up around 10am and supposedly be awaken before the sun rises. But yea, we woke up so late. I wasn't able to attend church and wasn't able to do my duties. I was really nervous yet I can't keep myself but to smile.


I went home like there's so many butterflies in my stomach. I was about to cry but held it and be with myself instead. When I entered the house Mom was shouting and yelling at me like there's no tomorrow. Questioning me, why I came home so late? Where I came from? And What did I do the whole night? I wanted to answer her with all my sincerity but decided to went straightly to my room with bowed my head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment