Thursday, April 5, 2012

Maundy Thursday

Maundy Thursday - also called Holy Thursday, is the beginning of the three day celebration of Easter - the most important time in the year for Christians. This period ('The Triduum') is one big celebration, remembering the last supper, the crucifixion and the death of Jesus, and the Resurrection to new life.
Maundy Thursday commemorates the Last Supper of Jesus Christ with the Apostles.
I'm not Catholic and I don't want to discuss some religious stuffs here, I just want to emphasize the meaning of it and we all know that Holy week declared as holidays, so everyone of us has the chance to go somewhere to unwind and enjoy as well. Or others go to church and celebrate Jesus sacrifices and pray for him as their beliefs instead.


But since I'm not a catholic and I'm not required to do some holy stuffs, my family planned to have some vacation. 


When that day came, I was so excited because mother told me to ask Robert to come with us. For fuck sake, he didn't come. I was so embarrassed. He didn't even considered that it was my mom who asked him to come. So to make things easier, i just told them that we're gonna be there soon. I'll just wait Robert to wake up then we go straightly to Antipolo.


Again, for fuck sake. Bading was doubting if we're go there pa. He said that, we don't have things to do there. So what's the point of going there? Hello! We're having a vacation! And of course I didn't agreed to what he was wanted. I thought things to make this plan happens. So I texted Peco to come with us even though we will stay there over night.


We waited them, and Bading got mad and lazy. We'd waited them for so long. Like him, I got lazy but I really want this vacation to be experienced by us. After a long conversation I had no choice but to agreed with him. We didn't come and we stayed home. Anyway, he didn't want to be with them coz' he thought that it's too boring having much time together with them. Haha mean chix.


But of course, staying at home is a boring thing to do, so we texted lot of friends to find things that we could do especially sessions of course. Haha! He's really an alcoholic guy. But not that much. :)


Our other friends have also night swimming thinggy that time, so yea I got mad at him coz' we weren't able to come. Financial problem dude. We had no choice but to do some stuffs that might take us away from boredom.


Movie marathon? Eat a lot? Having fun with the people we don't know? Hanging out around UPD? Fuck!? What we supposed to do?


So we did, movie marathon. Switching different channels on TV, watched Angelina Jolie's movie on channel 5, laugh laugh and laugh, tripping things haha. Eat eat and eat. Romantic stuffs. He was so sweet that time by the way. :) Then fell a sleep.


Oh I forgot, gonna be proud with this coz' i took a hard time begging him to give me this. They have lots of huge chocolates at home. :)




We done eating this before the sun comes out. Hehe, me likey this. REALLY. :) 


When the sun came out, the clock also shouted me to wake up. So Bading supposed to go home before his mother comes home. But as always I had a hard time to wake him up. He got mad at me and supposed to went out from here but there was an unexpected people outside the house. I dunno, maybe he ws just hanging out there and got amazed to the sun.


He's so sleepy and slept on the bamboo sofa. And of course being a nice girlfriend I'd planned him to prepared some breakfast.










Sorry for the rice. I can't perfectly cook it ever!



Yet, he's sleepy that much! He even ignored what I've done. Tsk!




But of course even we're not able to do or go to some place like others do, so happy being with him. It was an awesome moment, being with each other all day. My heart was melted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment