Thursday, April 12, 2012

Read it Online

Book author wanna be? Well wattpad might fits on you.


Wattpad is a site for writers and readers. It helps people to share their different hidden talents on writing. It has no limit of ages. Everyone that has huge imagination when it comes on writing stories can uses this. It also have app for phone users. Very convenient huh?


So yea, had discovered precious one again. I remember when I was young, I dreamed to be a novel writer. Haha Full House influenced that to me. It's my hidden dream haha. And I already wrote lots of stories that haven't yet finish 'till now. Maybe I'm not really onto writing thinggy. But I'm really a book reader. I loved reading of books. It made me inspired and sometimes, helped me to handle things. 


And of course I grabbed the chance being a reader and writer wanna be. I signed up and it just took less than 2 mins.


I already read 1 short story that really made my heart melt. I personally recommend this short story, entitled What if by M_Anier. It's like a real novel that may seem written by some famous novel authors. And guess what, she lives in Manila! Wow, proud Pinoy here. 


I'm starting to think and construct story too, but I think I should start on a short story first and learn the whole thing eventually. But take note, of course we're not advise to copy other story and label it with our name. Its illegal ok?


Let's start reading! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment