Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

We'll its pay day and Friday the 13th as well. Nothing happened more wonderful this day. Bading and I just hung out at UPD as usual. And he just fulled my tummy of unlimited rice from Tribu grills and restaurant. fulled my heart of laughter and love. As always I went home with love I received from him.

We talked lots of things 'bout ourselves like we don't really know each other haha. Discovered new things from each other and love more each other. Hehe.

Oh, here are photos. (Sorry for the low quality of my phone's cam)

Here is my front view when I'm waiting him outside of his office. He's always late so I suppose to stand there and wait for him. What a gentleman huh?


Always playing games on my phone (that he's using supposedly I'm using. urgh)

First of the meal. 

Snap shot of him. He's acting a real gay there. Haha! 


    
Had a hard time on our way home coz' the heaviness of our tummy. Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment