Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nonesense

Past 6 in the morning and haven't sleep yet. I'm not done yet with this damn pics that I have to edit and post on our page. (PLEASE DO LIKE) And i'm finding some new stuffs that we may sell on our shop. Happy to say that we have new items! Yay! So much effort.


Anyway I just noticed that Papa has some problem with me. I dunno what it is, but I surely he has. I had done nothing though he's acting really crazy. He didn't answering my questions nor even my thoughts. Did he see me kissing Bading? It's just a goodbye kiss though. I'm thinking things beyond the line. I dunno, Do I exaggerate things? There's so many possibilities that my father might thinking about. But what are those? Urge, it giving me really hard ache.


Oh by the way, last Monday I thought really important things. Maybe it's not. Hehe I just don't know what appropriate word I may put onto that. I thought that I lied when I told I have already forgiven my enemies or those people who did wrong to me. I lied that I told I'm matured enough and I can get the past. Yea, I lied. Thought that if God can forgive, I shouldn't I? I, who's also made by God. I who's a sinner. I, who sometimes had a doubt on things. So I decided to get all the contact numbers of those people and message them how I really feel. And just forget 'bout the past. It's not accomplish yet but I'm looking forward to that. Hoping I could.




Oh, babye for awhile. Should sleep. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment