Sunday, August 19, 2012

Privacy Shit

Since I got a phone that you can make a password on it, I made one. I thought its your privacy from others who always borrow phone of their friends and look and find something. But I don't get it, obviously when the phone has a password, OBVIOUSLY the owner doesn't want you to look for something or she has secrets in it, like private message or photos.

A scenario happened to me, my phone has a password that my Boyfriend is the only one who knew what it is. But there's always some people that even, umm.. you know, they didn't get it. I have lotsa secret files, photos and private messages so I thought they wouldn't look to those. But I'm wrong, they always asked me the password and hold the phone like it's their own. The hell right?

To cut the story short, I have nude photos of mine that I forgot to erase.  She saw one, and I realized that when she returned it back to me. I checked again my files, and shit!!! The redness crawled up onto my face, and the thought of wanting someone to eat me whole because of the nude photo she had saw. 

I don't know who to blame or who's fault was that. I still can't move one 'bout from the scenario. 

Lesson learned: Don't take nude photos and save those in your phone. Privacy is still PRIVACY.

P.S.:
I took nude photos because of the tweet from Ellen Adarna. She took her nude photos because of her dieting stuff. She wants to compare her body from the past-present-future body size.

- khy.

No comments:

Post a Comment