Thursday, April 26, 2012

Breakfast Date

Since it's been 3 days or more of unable seeing each other because of work/s of each other. Bading decided we'll meet this morning at Mcdo. His first plan was to go here at our house and we'll bond or something. I was planning to cook him breakfast then. He said he really missed me, missed us and not on the mood that night because of so busy schedules of him. Yea, I was surprised and really had an awesome feeling coz' he's not always like that.


Time came, I dunno what happened but he woke up not so in the mood. It came to the point that he's saying bad and rude words. I dunno. I think he's upset because of waking up so early though he really needs rest because of last night of travel and shooting some stuffs on region 1 or in Luzon area.


Instead of visiting me in our house, he sent me a message that we'll meet at Mcdo where at Tandang sora after the worship service. So I went there in a minute and wait for him. I bought mogu-mogu at 7eleven and went straightly to Mcdo. 


He came. The time he's coming to me, his smile getting bigger and bigger. I thought he really missed me that much. oh well. :D


We ate breakfast and went home since he need to rush himself because of the on call. They're have land travel again and wasn't able to meet me up again. Hay. So busy life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment