Friday, March 30, 2012

Today is Pay Day or should I say yesterday

Or should I say, yesterday coz' its already 3am in the morning dawn. 


*The alarm clock is ringing already. Wew


So okay, we met yesterday. It's his pay day, yays! I was so excited coz' we have a plan that we're going to shop some stuffs. So as being an excited dick ass, again I was an early forever alone birdy. I waited him for an hour and a half. He never text/ed me by the time I'm expecting he supposed to be off. Okay butterflies are coming, I have the doubt if he'll gonna meet me up or not. I thought I'm gonna be a crying lady of 7eleven that day. lol~


So yea, that didn't happened. Lucky me. :) He texted me that he'll gonna pay his net bills, again I was too excited and in the end I got disappointed. Its too long if I'm gonna tell that here, so to cut the story short. We met at Berkeley and straightly went to some mall nearby. 


This is the time we'll going to throw all those  papers with face and numbers! Hahaha. But unfortunately, we were wrong. He hasn't O.T. at all. Since it's his money, I accepted the fact that I always by his side when its pay day. Haha~ Even though we're a couple I don't have guts to ask him for a treat or what. And I understand his work, that being a cameraman, volunteered cameraman hasn't enough salary for their luxuries.


Enough! Just think the positive side. So he bought some stuffs. Bag for his everyday use. Its kinda cheap. No, cheaper than what I thought for that brand. He bought  sunglasses, haha. I asked him, if he'll buy those glasses we're going to Puerto for a vacation. yay! White sand. weee. Then guess what? He agreed! YES! 


Here some of our pics I took with my cp










We went home with the smile on our face. And had a goodbye kiss for awhile. So good night lads! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment