Friday, March 30, 2012

Summer job job-eran

Since it's already summer and vacation. We planned, me and my friend to apply around congre being a fast food crew. I woke up earlier than the planned time coz' I wanted to make a change for myself. I want to take away my laziness all over my body and I want me to be productive and busy yet happy this summer vacation. But the fuck thing was they ruined my plans!!! Yea you read it right, my plans were ruined!!! They're all talked shit!!! I was very upset that time. We're going to apply. And we need to be an early birdy so that maybe the manager would see our efforts and determination. But I was wrong! 


And the shit-iest part was she brought her bf and her bf's younger brother. C'mon we're going to apply young lady and you bringing your big ass mama's boy boyfriend all the time?! Fuck that!


At first I don't know the whole thing. I was too excited. And she texted me that I need to rush myself going to their house, oh I was wrong again. By the time I'm on my way she texted me that she's already in her bf's mansion. Yea, they think that big trash house is a mansion. Yayks! So again, I rush myself. I was in a short cut street and she texted me again, pleasing me to go back to their house and get her 2x2 pic. Fuck her for that. Fuck her. So being a good and nice friend to her, I have no choice but to go back to her house and get her pic. And here they are





I was shocked on what she looks like. Hahaha! Feeling MAGANDA KASI TO, PEKSMAN! I thought to took these pics for me to have a revenge and I succeed coz' I posted it already on tumblr and twitter. I told you I was a nice friend. Believe me. :)


And since they already have plans, again I have no choice but to agree to them. I was really out of place when I'm with them. I have some annoyed feelings, of course seeing my ex with her gf, my friend. I don't have feelings anymore but being close or nearer to him is a fucking thing! It's really annoying!!! 


When we arrived, we ate lunch first. 




I guess you already knew what company we'll applying to. :) After eating that we went straightly to Circle C. They (her bf and its bro)  played PSP and the two of us (my friend) just trolled around.






At exactly 3:30pm, I decide to went back to Tandang Sora to wait Bading. I didn't mind if I'll wait him for an hour. I just don't want to be with them anymore. And yea, I waited for an hour. I did everything to entertained myself.


Taking pictures of everything hahaha!




Of course Mogu Mogu wouldn't be forgotten. But sad to say that they haven't any stocks of it so have no choice but to sub it with this. It's pretty good too. :) 




Then I think, bading made my day. Changed my mood. Hehe.  We just hung out at UPD, Oval. And decided to eat at some restaurant along Commonwealth. Or fast food, not sure.








And we went home so full and satisfied with the unlimited rice and iced tea. Hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment