Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sounds to My Ears

Buy new mmc - reformat - refresh - reformat.. VIOLA! Retrieve NONE from my old files.


Since I'm back to zero, had copied all files from desktop then categorized all my files. I think it's more well manage that the past files.



Credit for the photo above. I just searched it on google.


CLUB101 - I put all musics here that make me dance every time I hear those. Even it's not really often hear in the club but even not! As long that I feel I get alive by those. Mostly RNB, POP. Songs of Lady Gaga, Rihanna or Nicki Minaj.


HEAD BANG WITH ME - Musics that make my head bang! Mostly with growl, heavy and fast sounds. Songs from Metal or hardcore bands like Parkway Drive, First Blood, Casey Jones, etc.


LULLABY - I put all musics here that make my eyes close and bring me to dreamland. Mostly, soft and slow musics. Mellow maybe.


SINGALONG WITH ME - Musics that easy to memorize, catchy and I have the guts to sing to. Adele's songs, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Maroon5, Maddi Jane, etc.


Lastly


TRAVEL KIT - This album contains musics that make me feel I'm in the music video of the song. Haha. Crazy? Well I want to feel the beauty of the road, streets, trees that I'm passing by, the sun rays, the sky. I want to feel the presence of the wind. Or even I'm just walking the street those music make me feel I'm making a music video every time the earphones sucking my ears.


We'll I'm just happy managing my music files. Contented here.


-- khay.

No comments:

Post a Comment