Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Business Gal

I know it took so long to post and update this blog. I know right, it's vacation and if you're not having a trip somewhere you will totally get bore and be a crazy ass in the house the whole time.


I dunno but, I thought things to get me out of the circle of boredom so as you already knew I made an online shop together with my sis. Then suddenly some rough thing came up, issue about "copy cat" thinggy. That issue got bigger and bigger and deeper and deeper.


But of course, I know what things I'm capable of. I mean, I don't want some cat fights or so whatever, even I know I can but I think it's too childish to bother and get affected from those issues. They're not worth my time. Oh grace!


But what can I ask for?


Awhile ago, my friend who's working in call center chatted me and asked me if I want to help her managing her upcoming business. And I was like, me?! As in me?! Another business for me? Oh God what a blessings. So we're planning to pick up our items next week and watch out for it!! We already posted some teaser items and we're very excited to open it up! I mean, I hope it would be a GRAND OPENING! 


Another one! We also built another business. Of course we don't have any budget to put it on a lot so it's ONLINE! Hehe. It's also the same in a first one but our market is girls. All kind of girls in all ages. This one is more casual than the first. We had a hard time thinking about what's its name but finally we got it! Yes!


I'm going to arrange my page for you to browse and maybe think to buy to our shops haha. So yea, I'm gonna be so busy this coming days.


Good morning! :)


Links:
Chic Decay -- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003805671319&ref=ts
Maria Palmer's stuff -- https://www.facebook.com/whateverrandom
ETC Online Shop -- https://www.facebook.com/ETC.OLShop?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment